Tracklist Hide Credits
|66||–The Richardson High School Band||Appassionato
Composed By – Vaclav NelhybelConductor – Joseph L. Frank
|67||–University Of Illinois Symphonic Band||Theme And Variations
Composed By – Arnold SchoenbergConductor – Mark Hindsley
|68||–The Carnegie-Mellon University Kiltie Symphony Band||Chester Overture
Composed By – William SchumanConductor – Richard Strange
|69||–The University Of Texas Symphonic Band||Ambrosian Hymn Variants
Composed By – Donald White Conductor – William J. Moody
|70||–The University Of Minnesota Concert Band Ensemble||Rocky Point Holiday
Composed By – Ron Nelson Conductor – Frank Bencriscutto
- Made By – Franco Colombo Publications
- Made By – The Audio Recording And Manufacturing Company
- Copyright (c) – Belwin, Inc.
- Published By – Franco Colombo Publications
- Published By – G. Schirmer Inc.
- Published By – Merion Music, Inc.
- Published By – Theodore Presser Co.
- Published By – Elkan-Vogel Co., Inc.
- Published By – Boosey & Hawkes, Inc.
- Photography By – Carl Mydens
NotesProduced by Franco Colombo Publications, a division of Belwin, Inc.
A product of Franco Colombo, Inc. of New York in cooperation with The Audio Recording and Manufacturing Company, Inc. of New York.
Track 66 published by Franco Colombo Publications, a division of Belwin, Inc., New York, New York (ASCAP)
Track 67 published by G. Schirmer, Inc., New York, New York (ASCAP)
Track 68 published by Merion Music, Inc.
Sole selling agent: Theodore Presser Co., Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania (ASCAP)
Track 69 published by Elkan-Vogel Co., Inc., Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (ASCAP)
Track 70 published by Boosey & Hawkes, Inc., New York, New York (ASCAP)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Run-Out, Side A): BP 115 A
- Matrix / Runout (Run-Out, Side B): BP 115 B