|1||Coisich A' Rùin (Walk My Beloved) (7")|
|3||The Islay Ranters' Reel (A & B)|
|4||Coisich A' Rùin (Walk My Beloved) (Extended 12" Version)|
- Published By – Survival Music
- Licensed To – BMG
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Survival Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Survival Records Ltd.
- Accordion, Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Donald Shaw
- Arranged By – Capercaillie (tracks: 1, 4)
- Bass, Guitar, Backing Vocals – John Saich
- Congas – Ronnie Goodman (tracks: 1, 4)
- Design – Icon
- Fiddle – Charlie McKerron
- Guitar, Bouzouki, Backing Vocals – Manus Lunny
- Mixed By – Donal Lunny, Graham Dickson
- Photography By [Landscape] – Paul Edgley*
- Photography By [Portrait] – Paul Rider
- Producer – Capercaillie (tracks: 2, 3), Donal Lunny (tracks: 1, 4)
- Recorder, Whistle [Whistles], Bodhrán, Synthesizer [Wind Synthesisers] – Marc Duff
- Vocals – Karen Matheson
- Written-By – John Saich (tracks: 2), Traditional (tracks: 1, 3A, 4)
NotesTrack 3 on CD is titled The Islay Ranters' Reel (A & B)
(P) 1991 Survival Records Ltd.
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Survival Records Ltd and licensed to BMG Records (UK) Ltd.
(C) 1991 Survival Records Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 012394 459420
- Barcode (Scanned): 5012394459420
- Other: D:QY
- Other: FRC 620
- Other: UK:QQ
|ZB 44593||Capercaillie||Coisich A Ruin (Walk My Beloved) (7")||Survival Records||ZB 44593||UK||1991|
|ZT44594||Capercaillie||Coisich A Ruin (Walk My Beloved) (12")||Survival Records||ZT44594||UK||1991|