|A1||Tell Me What To Do||5:20|
|A2||Los Conquistadores Chocolatés||6:08|
|A3||Lost On 23rd Street||5:54|
|B3||Can't We Smile||4:35|
|C1||A Child's Love (Fast)||4:34|
|C2||A Child's Love (Slow)||5:28|
|C3||Song For My Family||6:04|
|D3||Can't We Smile? (Alt)||5:41|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Concord Music Group, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Ace Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Fantasy Studios
- Arranged By – Larry Mizell
- Arranged By [Vocals], Backing Vocals, Producer – Larry & Fonce Mizell*
- Art Direction – Phil Carroll
- Clavinet – Fonce Mizell
- Conductor, Copyist – Sigidi
- Coordinator – William Jordan
- Cymbal, Gong, Percussion – Kenneth Nash
- Drums – Harvey Mason
- Electric Bass – Chuck Rainey
- Electric Piano – Jerry Peters, Johnny Hammond
- Engineer, Mixed By [Remix Assistant] – Jeff Hawks
- Engineer, Mixed By [Remix] – David Hassinger*, Jim Nipar
- Engineer, Recorded By – Eddie Bill Harris
- Executive-Producer – Orrin Keepnews
- Flute, Vibraphone – Roger Glenn
- Guitar – Craig McMullen, John Rowin
- Keyboards [Solina] – Larry Mizell
- Mastered By – Duncan Cowell
- Mixed By – Rob Keyloch (tracks: C1 to D3)
- Organ, Synthesizer – Johnny Hammond
- Photography By – Phil Bray
- Photography By [Cover] – Charlie Franklin
- Piano – Jerry Peters
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Phil Kaffel
- Supervised By, Liner Notes – Dean Rudland
- Tenor Saxophone – Hadley Caliman
- Trombone – Julian Priester
- Violin – Michael White
- Written-By – Larry & Fonce Mizell* (tracks: A1 to A3, B2, B3)
NotesProduced for Sky High Productions, Inc.
Recorded at Fantasy Studios, Berkeley, July 1975.
Remixed at Sound Factory, Hollywood, September 1975.
(p)1975, Milestone Records
Includes six previously unissued Milestone recordings (C1 to D3).
Harvey Mason appears courtesy of Arista Records. Roger Glenn appears courtesy of Prestige Records.
|M-9062||Johnny Hammond||Gears (LP, Album)||Milestone Records||M-9062||US||1975|
|M-9062||Johnny Hammond||Gears (LP, Album, RE)||Milestone Records||M-9062||US||Unknown|
|MX 9062||Johnny Hammond||Gears (LP, Album, RE, RM)||Milestone Records||MX 9062||UK||1993|
|CDBGPD 291||Johnny Hammond||Gears (CD, Album, RE, RM)||BGP Records||CDBGPD 291||UK||2015|
|OJCCD-914-2, M-9062||Johnny Hammond||Gears (CD, Album, RE)||Original Jazz Classics, Milestone Records||OJCCD-914-2, M-9062||Europe||1996|