|2||I Never Want An Easy Life If Me And He Were Ever To Get There|
|3||Another Rider Up In Flames|
|4||Up To Our Hips|
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Glass Mastered At – Nimbus
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Beggars Banquet Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BBC Enterprises Ltd.
- Design [Sleeve], Illustration – Alison Fielding
- Engineer – Dave Charles (tracks: 1), Jonathon Leong* (tracks: 2 to 4)
- Producer – The Charlatans (tracks: 1), Dave Charles (tracks: 1), Miti Adhikari (tracks: 2 to 4)
- Written-By – Brookes*, Collins*, Blunt*, Collins*, Burgess*
NotesIssued with a green die-cut box (the "Up To Our Hips Collection catalogue library case") with space inside for the CD album and the four CD singles released during the "Up To Our Hips" era.
With gatefold insert and additional insert with CD2 & box set details.
Spine of tray sleeve has the Catalog Number as BBQ 32 CD1 on the left side and BBQ 32 CD2 on the right side.
Catalog Number on the second insert is BBQ 32CD2.
Catalog Number on the front of the disc is BBQ 32 CD2.
Catalog Number in matrix is BBQ 32 CD 2.
Published by Warner Chappell Music Limited.
Track 2, 3 & 4 are exclusive BBC Radio 1 live sessions. Recorded for the Steve Lamacq and Jo Whiley Show. First broadcast date: 14th March 1994.
Tracks 2, 3 & 4 released by arrangement with BBC Enterprises Ltd
Track 1 ℗ 1994 Beggars Banquet Records Limited
Tracks 2, 3 & 4 ℗ BBC 1994
© 1994 Beggars Banquet Records Limited
Made in England
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 012093 123226
- Matrix / Runout: BBQ 32 CD 2 MASTERED BY NIMBUS
|BBQ 32 CD1||The Charlatans||Jesus Hairdo (CD, Single, CD1)||Beggars Banquet||BBQ 32 CD1||UK||1994|
|CHAR 11||The Charlatans||Jesus Hairdo (CD, Promo)||Beggars Banquet||CHAR 11||UK||1994|
|CHAR 10||The Charlatans||Jesus Hairdo (12", Promo)||Beggars Banquet||CHAR 10||UK||1994|
|BBQ 32 CD2||The Charlatans||Jesus Hairdo (CD, Single, CD2)||Beggars Banquet||BBQ 32 CD2||UK||1994|
|CHAR 12||The Charlatans||Patrol / Feel Flows (12", W/Lbl)||Beggars Banquet||CHAR 12||UK||1994|