Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||–Ben Burd And Bill White||Little Red Caboose
Written-By – Bob Miller
|B||–Ed. Merrill||Never Gwine To Ramble No More
Written By – Barker, Warner
- Effects [Train Whistle Effect] [Uncredited] – Unknown Artist (tracks: A)
- Fiddle [Uncredited] – Unknown Artist (tracks: A)
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Barney Burnett (tracks: A)
- Vocals [Uncredited], Piano [Uncredited] – Bob Miller (tracks: A)
NotesBen Burd is a pseudonym for Bob Miller .
Bill White is a pseudonym for Barney Burnett.
Ed. Merrill is a pseudonym for Jack Fitts.
Side A recorded November/December 1929 in New York, NY.
Side B recorded ca. 1929.
Credits, recording dates and matrices reported in Tony Russell "Country Music Records: A Discography, 1921-1942."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): 3753B 14
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): 3587A 13
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 3753
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): 3587