|A1||Life In Tokyo||3:30|
|B3||I Second That Emotion||3:45|
- Licensed Through – Hansa Productions Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Hansa Productions Ltd.
- Made By – Victor Musical Industries, Inc.
- Sleeve, Design [Album Cover And Label Design] – Takayuki "Bold Face" Minegishi*
- Written-By – Cleveland* (tracks: B3), D. Sylvian* (tracks: A1), David Sylvian (tracks: A2 to B2), G. Moroder* (tracks: A1), Robinson* (tracks: B3)
NotesMade in Japan by Victor Musical Industries, Inc., Licensed by Hansa Productions Ltd., England ℗ 81
This is the promo edition picture disc in blue vinyl with 'sample copy' printed in Japanese on the edge of the picture labels on both sides of record. Record features large picture labels of group both sides. There is a regular black vinyl pressing in addition to the non-promo blue vinyl release. All versions include Obi strips around sleeve. There is a slight difference on the Obi strips for each release.
Both the Japanese Obi & back of the sleeve are priced at ¥2.000
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): AHA 4106 A III +
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): AHA 4106 B III +
- Rights Society (Japan): JASRAC
|VIP-4106||Japan||The Singles (12", MiniAlbum, Comp)||Hansa||VIP-4106||Japan||1981|
|VIP-4106, AHA-4106||Japan||The Singles (12", MiniAlbum, Comp, Ltd, Blu)||Hansa, Hansa||VIP-4106, AHA-4106||Japan||1981|