|B||Vedi Le Fosche|
- Produced At – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Produced For – Curium Music Society, Cyprus
- Chorus Master – Gino Nucci
- Conductor – Carlo Franci
- Orchestra, Chorus – The Chorus And Orchestra Of L'Accademia Di Santa Cecilia, Rome
NotesMade in England.
This record was specially produced by the Decca Record Company Ltd, London for the Curium Music Society, Cyprus, by arrangement with Messrs., Electroacoustic Supply Co. Ltd, Limassol - Cyprus.
Both sides of this record were taken from the Decca Recording "Verdi Choruses" LXT - 6139 Mono & SXL - 6139 Stereo.
Comes in oversize gatefold sleeve, which has an ad for the Thorens T. D. 150 turntable (on the rear) and one for Metrosound Audio Accessories (on the inside flap).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: IAR -1193-1C
- Matrix / Runout: IAR -1190-IC