|A1||Wound Upon Wound|
|A2||Carving A Giant|
|A3||God Seed (Twilight Of The Idols)|
|A4||Sign Of An Open Eye|
|B4||Prosperity And Beauty|
- Arranged By [Music] – King
- Arranged By [Vocal] – Gaahl
- Bass – King
- Composed By – King
- Cover – Alexander Langsholt, Infernus , King
- Drums – Frost
- Engineer [Drums Recording] – Geir Luedy
- Engineer [Guitars & Bass Recording] – Svein Solberg
- Engineer [Vocals Recording] – Herbrand Larsen
- Guitar – Infernus
- Lyrics By – Gaahl
- Mastered By – Infernus , Thomas Eberger
- Mixed By – Gorgoroth, Larsen*
- Music By – King
- Photography By [Photos] – Alexander Langsholt
- Producer – Gorgoroth
- Vocals – Gaahl
NotesLimited to 500 copies. Comes with an insert.
Written, arranged and composed between autumn 2002 and April 2006 in Bergen, Norway.
Drums recorded in January 2005 at Lydriket Studio, Bergen, Norway.
Guitar and bass recorded in May 2005 at Steel Production Studio, Spydberg, Norway.
Vocals recorded in March 2006 at Earshot Studio, Bergen, Norway.
Mixed in April 2006 in Bergen, Norway.
Mastered in April 2006 at Cutting Room, Stockholm, Sweden.
|RR 079||Gorgoroth||Ad Majorem Sathanas Gloriam (CD, Album)||Regain Records||RR 079||Sweden||2006|
|SR-017||Gorgoroth||Ad Majorem Sathanas Gloriam (CD, Album, RE)||Sylphorium Records||SR-017||Colombia||Unknown|
|RR 079||Gorgoroth||Ad Majorem Sathanas Gloriam (CD, Album, Promo)||Regain Records||RR 079||Sweden||2006|
|CDM 1006-2602||Gorgoroth||Ad Majorem Sathanas Gloriam (CD, Album)||CD-Maximum||CDM 1006-2602||Russia||2006|
|RR125||Gorgoroth||Ad Majorem Sathanas Gloriam (CD, Album, RE, Ltd + DVD-V)||Regain Records||RR125||Sweden||2007|